Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Wednesday, June 6

The Pokkits


Image source : KFC.com.my

I tried it today. At first I thought it was a Twister that cut into pocket size but apparently it's a bit different.
Pokkits as the name suggested was a pocket size snack (wrapped with tortilla, I think, not a food expert only know how to eat :p) and filled with cheese, some vegetables and chicken.

The first bite was for the cheese as it was on the top, melted. The chicken was at the lowest. Very spicy chicken if you ask me. And I didn't even dipped it into the chilli sauce.

It's pretty cheap but it surely small (pocket size remember?) I couldn't compared it to Twister as I preferred Twister more.

I still wondered why they created it pocket size anyway? It's not like we're going to put it into our pockets right?

0 comments: