Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Thursday, May 10

Extremely Hot & Dry Weather


Meteo­rological Department recently announced that we will be having hot and dry weather from May to September.

Taken from TheStar (not really and image of course...)


This is May and I already started feeling headache and nausea. I do drink a lot of water, more than usual in fact but it still doesn't help much.

I've read reading isotonic drink also help as it help to replace missing fluids and revive energy. I want to buy 100 plus after closing my CC today.


There's still a long way to go to September. Hopefully I don't get sick and bed ridden until then.

2 comments:

syuhada said...

i heard that from news also... bulan puasa ni pun cuaca sangat panas...

Anonymous said...

This article provide many tips. Very useful to me. Thanks a lot ?