Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Wednesday, April 18

Happy 1st Birthday Syaza!


So today is the first birthday of Syaza. I can't believe it's been a year, I thought it was longer than that. Probably Shauqi's birthday been mixed up into my confusion. Anyway, I made this video especially for her. The music box sound wasn't long enough to cover the whole video so expect a minor glitch here and there.





p/s: I admit, I took photos from your blog and FB piza. If I didn't ask, I ask for them now.

3 comments:

Cik Nisa said...

wah!!!!!!!!! dah besor dia............ lpas ni kami nk ader baby ggak la..... hahaHAHAHAHA............... (gateiiiii.)

pizet said...

x leh tgk..tunggu blk satg la kat ofis block youtube dan fb

Prinzcy Syida said...

nisa,

gatei lagi XD Insafla kamu wahai nisa~~~


pizet,

gosh your office so boring~~~