Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Wednesday, January 4

That New MyKad


From thestar.com.my

Have you heard the news? People already started changing their MyKad.

So today mak and I went to the nearest JPN to do the same. Mind you, I don't intend to wait until last minute as the place would be too crowded. Well guess what? People that change MyKad was only from Putrajaya. People like you and I (unless you also live in Putrajaya) don't need to do that as the card didn't even arrived at your JPN yet. They will only be available after February (my area that is, not sure about yours) Why???

Best of all, you don't even need to change it if you don't want to. It's not even compulsory! Wait, what if they only say that in the beginning but make it compulsory later on?

Even though it's not compulsory, I will still change it due to the reason below:

My veil in the MyKad picture was hideous!!! I was wearing a white veil that day and the staff told me to change to brighter (more like striking colours~) veil provided by them. To be honest, that's the best choice I could find. I hate it every time I saw my MyKad. That's why I want to change it badly, especially if the change would be for free. We're using MyKad in almost any formal or informal business.

2 comments:

syuhada said...

oh yeke? i dont know that~ hahaha

should i change here or perlis then?

Prinzcy Syida said...

why not sana saja?