Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, January 23

The Unusual Use Of Peanut Butter


Image from appliedbehaviouralstrategist. Your picture look so yummy 'o'



I found this in Listverse:

Despite the major advances in science in recent years, no one seems to have managed to invent a label that can be removed easily without leaving any glue behind. Fortunately, we have peanut butter. Rub some of the tasty spread on the label glue and rub with a cloth – it works brilliantly.

Listverse: The Unusual Use For Peanut Butter

What? Really? REALLY?

I tried scrubbing hard before and it left scratches. I once though of ways to remove old road-tax from the front windshield but (unfortunately???) it got long crack so I replaced it. Still I am finding a way to get a clean jar from used jars. They always tend to have ugly residue behind, saved for certain brand where their label came off easily. Never know I could use peanut butter, seriously.





A/N : I did promised I'll post something unrelated to Youtube. Unfortunately I need videos to explain the method. One of the fastest streaming videos online is Youtube. So...

6 comments:

syuhada said...

so, u are telling me that i can use peanut butter to remove that stubborn glue-left-over from old roadtax on my windscreen?? like, seriously???

i'm not fond of peanut butter but if this is proven true, i might go to buy one just to wipe off that ugly-stubborn glue.

pernah baca kononnya coke boleh, tp tipu lah.... tak jadi pon... =.=

Prinzcy Syida said...

i am also going to buy peanut butter for the sake of removing glue residue.

syuhada said...

if this succeed, i shall make an entry as well as post it at fb.. hahaha!

Prinzcy Syida said...

Please do :D

syuhada said...

semalam pi giant and i kept staring at peanut butter shelves. should i, should i not... last last tak ambik pon. hahaha... kena ada orang makan peanut butter dalam rumah first baru boleh beli so that the remaining won't go to waste.

Prinzcy Syida said...

i don't have a chance to buy one yet. awan probably love peanut butter, probably...