Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Tuesday, October 18

First Post Live From My Baby


In case you have no clue what so ever about my baby, just go along and pretend that you know.

So I started my baby a couple of days ago after gone through shopping, selecting and whatever process necessary. There are more process need to be done asap but at least it already good to fly at the time being. Things weren't easy as expected. There are things that I just learnt recently and didn't fully understand but I managed to go through with it.

I still haven't snap a picture of it. After all we only adopted this space at the time being until I am able to build my own. Hopefully won't be for long as the computers already not enough to meet the demand.

May my baby and I grow together to a point that I can be totally proud of.

3 comments:

pizet said...

gudluck on your business

Prinzcy Syida said...

TQ :)

syuhada said...

baby? and can fly too? o_O

kekeke~~

ALL THE BEST TO YOU, DEAR!!
LUCK WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!