Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Thursday, September 1

Another Court Summon in September


I received another court summon this coming 12th of September. This time it's from Etiqa's lawyers (my reps) so I guess I'll go. It's kind of weird how this case still didn't end. I didn't have a real clue of what happen last time since I was told that I didn't really have to attend. I did called the lawyer office and Miss Hirza, the one who pick up the phone said I should wait for a call or letter from the Etiqa's lawyer if they needed me in court.

Anyway, I were required to answer back a week before the court session. Considering today is the 3rd raya, I might as well wait 'till Monday before confirming with my lawyer that I'll be there (whoa, my lawyer~~~ ntah apa-apa~~~)

0 comments: