Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Thursday, May 12

What With The Angry Birds?


How angry are the birds?

Lately I kept hearing about Angry Birds. No, not that flock of birds that attacked people. But the game. So I searched the web and found a trailer.




Looked like Worm. You know, that game with bunch of worms attacking each other.





Maybe I should try playing the birds. They got the version for PS after all. Or play the Angry Birds Online here. But of course my boss would kill me later for that. So PS is the safest choice.

Angry Birds - Mini [Online Game Code]
The PS Version

2 comments:

syuhada said...

my friend asked me about this game, and i searched ur blog instead of google it... kekekeke~

Prinzcy Syida said...

i've tried this game. so good at releasing tension.