Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Sunday, May 22

Inspired Kids Rooms : Hidden Nooks


Source of images and real post was from blog.babble.com.

Before I start, nook means

1. A small corner, alcove, or recess, especially one in a large room.
2. A hidden or secluded spot.

Okay, let's check out the nooks (I think I would start to use that word for quite a while :p)


Nice.


New definition of bunk beds. Complete with curtain each.


An armoire inspired by C.S. Lewis' Narnia. I felt a bit claustrophobic though.


This one is pretty nice. No space is too small. But being me, I probably
stumble at that bed most of the time.


This one got more adorable pictures apart from this.
You can check out the original blog here.


If they put a door and wall to that, a Harry Potter fan would be pleased.


This one also got more nice images from the original blog, re-nest.


The nook behind the cupboard. Nice. 

0 comments: