Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Sunday, May 1

I Did Attended The Royal Wedding of Kate and Prince William


I was there, see


Sorry, just kidding.

Even though I was pretty oblivious of the whole thing, this was still a historic event. So I did watch a glimpse of this and that. Besides, I was working. If I were not, I probably watch the event as everyone in the house refused to change channel.

Now Kate, or Catherine is now known as Her Royal Highness Princess William Arthur Philip Louis, Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn, Baroness Carrickfergus (I just found out about this after I realized what her new title would be) To both of the bride and groom, congratulation!

image source : Dailymail.co.uk

1 comments:

syuhada said...

in short they call her only this 'Duchess of Cambridge' kan? i heard the broadcast ppl kept calling her with that title. i like her wedding dress :) and i also one of people who refuse to change channel. hv u noticed our Agong and permaisuri on the tv as well? not to forget our Jalur Gemilang behind the person they interviewed during broadcasting :P adakah itu kamu yang mengibarkan bendera? (since u said u were there... :P)