Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Thursday, April 28

Unique Gifts This Mother's Day


Flirty Aprons Women's Original Apron, Sassy Red
Sassy apron


To be honest, you probably want to consider other option for this as the aprons come in many designs and colours. I don't think I want to see my mom in sexy apron, cooking in the kitchen. But go ahead if you see nothing wrong with it.


Apple iPad 2 MC769LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, Black) NEWEST MODEL
Apple iPad 2


Most suitable for working mothers. But for $620.00++, this is probably quite expensive. I don't even have an iPad for myself, let alone buy it for my mom.


Mother's Day Gifts - Personalized Poem Gift Sculpture With Mother Poem
Personalized Gift Sculpture With Mother Poem


There's nine poems to choose from. Work best if you mother's love art and poem. My mom probably don't get this gift though.


Apollo DT3790P Precision Tools 7-Piece Garden Kit, Pink
Apollo DT3790P Precision Tools 7-Piece Garden Kit, Pink
Apollo DT3790P Precision Tools 7-Piece Garden Kit, Pink

Cute. Most suitable for mother's who love gardening. I wonder whether mak will wear the apron?


Coupons (image from momlogic.com)

One of these is nice too. Though my mom don't agree. She said something like not a toy and not supposed to use this. I don't quite agree though. But it's better not to cross her.

2 comments:

syuhada said...

a cleanup toy? what he can do? if helping do some clean up, i want one! hahaha

Prinzcy Syida said...

actually dear, that's a coupon. a mom can ask for her kid to cleanup toy using the coupon and the kid can't refuse.