Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Saturday, April 23

Birds Snapped Staring At Their Own Reflections In Garden Pond


These extraordinary pictures of humble garden birds and their reflections are the result of months of patience by one British photographer.
Paul Sawer went to great lengths to snap his awe-inspiring pictures which capture the birds in breath-taking detail.
The 39-year-old, who has been photographing British wildlife for 20 years, began his project in January this year.


source : Dailymail.co.uk







Seriously, that was so awesome. I can't imagine myself waiting for hours just to snap the photos. I probably set the camera on video mode and left it alone while I tend to something else. Talk about being patient.


I'm very proud of the pictures I've taken, I think they represent my best work so far.


Oh yeah, I would definitely be too if I were you.

2 comments:

syuhada said...

result of months of patience... wow!!!

Prinzcy Syida said...

tu la. i won't be patient that long. probably that's why that's never my career.