*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, March 28

Those Who Lose Passport or MyKad Can Apply For Replacement Directly

A police report is no longer required to apply for a replacement passport or MyKad.

A police report is only necessary if the loss was caused by an extraordinary circumstance, such as in a theft or robbery, where the person was victimised.

So said TheStar.