Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, January 3

Payment Received From Heartbeat.my


Okay, just in case you never noticed the banner above, Heartbeat.my is a personalised gift site/ shop/ whatever and I am an affiliate there. As an affiliate, I am entitled to earn for every self purchase and purchase made by others referred by me. Not to mentioned, paid per click and some other goodies. So to receive payment, you need to reach the minimum amount which is RM50. And I did. Here's the proof~~~


Not much but at least I did earn. How long did it took for this payment to be send to me? If you're a Nuffnanger that already received payment, it's that long! As least I know, I do get paid as their affiliate.

Thanks a lot Heartbeat.my for this payment!!!

4 comments:

Kancilbiru said...

wah syok nya...nak try daftar gak la camni..

Prinzcy Syida said...

daftar ja. ni site yg aku beli puzzle gambar kahwin ang tu.

syuhada said...

wah~~~~ *mata bersinar2*

Prinzcy Syida said...

why???