Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Wednesday, January 12

New Tyres For Kuro


I made an appointment with Perodua this Saturday as I couldn't get a spot last week. Apparently the tyres couldn't wait that long. A few uncles that were drinking at a stall in front of my office pointed out the bad news to me.

There are cracks on the tyres.



Horror! Horror! Horror!

I visited a shop afterwards but they're out of stock for my kind of tyres. The mechanic said the tyres could last a few more weeks as long as :

1 - Drive slow. I think he meant around 50 km/hour.
2 - Avoid holes. That's hard. There's no road that safe. If he could point me my safest route from home, I could point him the end of the rainbow where the leprechauns and their pot of gold and so are unicorns >.>

So when I told Mak about this, she told me the tyres a.s.a.p. We went to a few more shop and end up at Falken. My tyres would cost RM145 each. For two tyres, I could managed to get RM280 with balancing and alignment for all tyres F.O.C.



The stubborn mechanic. He still refused more discount. Well, it's better than nothing anyway. So on with the price.



Hop! Hop!

While waiting, it's better to eat. We head to a mamak stall nearby. Not really a fan for such stall but there's not much of choices to choose from. So I tried their popular menu, Nasi Kandar.


Not bad but the rice was a bit dry. But Mak's look more delicious...


Probably the chicken that made it looked more tasty. Mak told me to censored her fingers. She already started eating when I took this picture :p


The bill from the shop. I could see the money fly away T___________T

2 comments:

syuhada said...

"I could point him the end of the rainbow where the leprechauns and their pot of gold and so are unicorns >.>"

hahaha ROFL...

Prinzcy Syida said...

sorry, can't help being sarcastic :p