Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Tuesday, January 18

New Star Signs : Check Your Horoscope Again


I am not a believer, seriously no. Besides, it's against my religion to believe it. But I know my sign as I used it to fill forms and such. I am not clear why but apparently I am no longer a Scorpio, I am now a Libra.

I don't know whether it's true or not but these are the new signs according to who ever announced this :

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

As you might notice, there's a new sign call Ophiuchus (how to pronounce this?) Glad it's not me. I probably write it down if someone asked me what my horoscope were as I couldn't pronounce it. It's not really new but I just know it existed. It got something to do with a man holding a snake(???)


source, the Wikipedia

O.o

.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at prinzcy.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your blog post right above if I provide a backlink back to this site?

Thanks,
Oliver

syuhada said...

kenapa ada bintang baru? xfaham.. dah jadi gemini sekarang. rasa mcm x glamer la pulak sbb terlalu biasa dgn ketam tu.. hehe

Prinzcy Syida said...

and i still want to be a scorpio.

Prinzcy Syida said...

Anonymous/Oliver

Sure, why not.