Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Sunday, November 14

Mari Menari @Astro


You know I am not really a fan of any reality, dance, whatever related show unless there's something awesome caught my attention.

So last night, mak and Syahira, as fans, watched this show on Astro Ria and I heard this song :



And I saw the dance. Wow~~~

Pretty similar, except for some parts of course. Overall the guy kind of remind me of King Julian. I tried searching the video (too lazy too make one myself =P) but I only found this. You can ignore most of the first part and start at 5:05 XD

3 comments:

syuhada said...

king julian adalah favorite character di ofis kami :D

Prinzcy Syida said...

aku rasa macam ang pernah cerita kt aku psl king julian n penasihat dia tu XD

syuhada said...

yes maurice! hehe