Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Wednesday, November 10

Curing Tummyache


Really, really irritating as the pain didn't go away.

I don't know why but it's really painful right now. I also need to work as there's a lot to be done. What to do???

I've search eHow and found some tips.

Stretch slowly, breathe in and out at a certain pace. Drink carbonated beverages, like sprite. Lean on a wall face towards the wall, a burp may help, or even gas.

Err...I could try that. Except for the beverages which are hard to find here.

Visit the restroom

Not in that kind of stomachache. Doubt this will help.

Lie on your back and rub your stomach up and down.

I'm working!!!

Your feet must be at a higher level than the rest of your body. Try putting some pillows below your feet and the ache may go away.

I could use a bed right now, really.

Eat an herb which aids digestion, such as ginger ale, or Aloe Vera Juice (an anti-parasitic that aids digestion). Similar herbal teas that help digestion include mint, ginger or chamomile tea.

Pass!!!

Place a heating pad on your abdomen to give temporary pain relief.

I don't have that.

Have a lie down and try and get some sleep that should take your mind of it for a while.

>.>

I'll just try the rubbing and breathing part then.


source : ehow

2 comments:

syuhada said...

adakah sebab period pain?

Prinzcy Syida said...

not entirely. dh 2 3 hari sakit perut. maybe cuaca, makanan, gastrik pn bleh jgk.