Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, September 27

A Picture Worth A Thousand Words


Just random pictures, old and new from my collection.


To this very day, everytime I see a rhino, I'll immediately remember the word. Really effective marketing tagline huh?


A notice in a toilet and at a quite popular shopping complex. Why? So many people turned this as a washing room or something?


Actually there's a typo in my message. I intended to say "I hope everything turn out fine'. Yet, no one notice and two even like it!


Each time I see this picture, I'll saw, 'Cute~~~' We were washing our cars that day and suddenly Awan brought his bike and started washing as well. Aw, kids are adorable~~~

4 comments:

Solihin Zubir said...

badak gersang.. haha..
amboih.. awan rajin.. ada bakat! haha..

syuhada said...

dear, they all like 'the giant teddy bear' statement there... some got the clue from there ~~~ and one of the person who LIKE it is the person himself. huhu

Kancilbiru said...

hahaah comel nak basuh basikal dia..at least dia berusaha...:)

Prinzcy Syida said...

tu la. sgt gigih plak tu :D