Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Friday, August 6

Schedule Rescheduling


I've been busy. Really, I am not lying *do you have an impression I've making thing up???*. Since I just started working there's a lot to do. And for that as well, I need to schedule back my daily schedule before I started working *the time where I spend things at lazy pace*. It's been hectic, not that I complaint but at least I am catching up.

Since I work from 8.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m., I need to adjust my time so that I have time to send and fetch Awan, rush back to work, rest and start working again. I am pretty confused about my real time to rest.

Also, since my accounting skill is rusty, broken or should I say a bit out of my league, I need to relearn and remember. Kinda hard. I am still trying to decide how many account should I open upon small deposit by owner to the premises construction. Don't get it? Don't worry, you're not the only one.

My final exam is starting next week. Chaiyok Syida!!! *battle cry for myself :p* Luckily, I only have one paper each week or my brain explodes.

BTW, since Ramadhan is around the corner. The work schedule changes as well. A few adjustment needed for that. I thinking I'll make some cookies this year, via pointing and paid that is :p No mood to make any myself.

So enough of that, gtg


glitter-graphics.com

0 comments: