Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Tuesday, August 3

I Hate Being Sick


1 - Coughing. Is annoying. I couldn't sleep well at night. When I need to talk, it begins. Definitely sux~~~ Plus, it's noisy (there's no way to cough quietly....)


2 - Flu. Runny nose totally make me look like a mess. I did use tissue but I still feel dirty. Eurgh....


3 - Sore throat. Right my job needs me to talk, a lot. But with sore throat, I have a vocal of a rock star ** (not that I could sing and make an album) It's plainly annoying. Plus, when I have a sore throat, people loves to ask me to chat with them ==!!


4 - Sneezing. Go figure.



glitter-graphics.com

6 comments:

syuhada said...

semoga cepat sembuh!

Prinzcy Syida said...

oh terima kasih :')

Solihin Zubir said...

kencing tikuih ka? haha..

Prinzcy Syida said...

:p

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site prinzcy.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Prinzcy Syida said...

err...anonymous site?