Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, July 26

I Need To Study


1 - For the final exam

After the middle exam ended about weeks ago (damn, can't even remember the precise time!) the final exam is around the corner. It will begin in August and end before September before the new semester starts (see, we already starting a new semester~~~) So many to read, so many exercise to do. Wow, it's been awesome~~~


2 - For my new job

Apparently, after Aida left to university, a new job emerges with a new task. Aida previous position has been filled but they (the company) require someone for simple bookkeeping and management. So who's appoint to the new job? Me. (Doesn't sound enthusiastic enough? But I am happy.) The thing is, I left bookkeeping years ago, after I received my scroll for SPM. Now, I need to reread and relearn them again. I start working next week. Hopefully, the workers in my brain were able to pull out something from my deep down memory lane.



glitter-graphics.com

6 comments:

Solihin Zubir said...

haha.. welkem to da club! :D

syuhada said...

kerja macamana tu?

Prinzcy Syida said...

bg long (btul ka bg long ni???)

oh, tq!

syuhada,

account and jaga kedai...sort of...

Kancilbiru said...

all the best! aidat...pasni kita mintak syida belanjaaaaaa....hehehe

Prinzcy Syida said...

kt mana? ani sup utara ka :p ? x berani aku nk janji, ntah bila nk p.

syuhada said...

time bila2 kita balik kg pada masa yg sama ... (tah bila la tu...kekeke)