Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Wednesday, June 9

My First Nuffnang Cheque



Just arrived today. Not much amount to brag about. And your live is so short. I need to cash you out to pay for summon from that stupid accident. Yeah, the first claimed not to see me old man then said it's my fault that he kissed Kuro's sport rim.

I'll used that RM1.70 out from the total amount to buy an ice cream for myself. At least I will still taste my months of effort from the payment.

T_________________T

4 comments:

syuhada said...

rm1.70 + .30 duit sendiri boleh beli aiskrim conetto. sedapnya *slurp..
lama tak makan aiskrim. petang ni nak singgah beli la.

Prinzcy Syida said...

sedap gak tu. 30 cents left bleh beli ice cream malaysia.

Kancilbiru said...

wow...not bad 1st cheque hang...tp sayang...tak bleh nak poya2...hehe. sabaq na..tggu cheque ke-2.

Prinzcy Syida said...

tu la psl. bkn rezeki aku la tu. lmbt lg check dua. sbr la dulu.