Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Wednesday, June 2

I'm Sad So I Eat?


Mak and I went to the bank to settle some payment. In the end, I was broke T3T

But since the business were settle early, mak said we should eat. Being a modern mother, she said she wanted McDonald's. It's early so there's not much choice except breakfast.

Hotcakes.

Burger. McMuffin. McEgg. I don't know.

Juice and iced milo.

Apple pie.

The modern mom who wanted such breakfast so early in the morning.

Despite being sad, I ate the whole hotcakes, a piece of burger and apple pie. I still could put more into my stomach. So being sad make me hungry. Food therapy.

5 comments:

Kancilbiru said...

apple pie tu lama gila tak makan..sbb selalu, tak dak, ganti dengan pa benda tah...

Prinzcy Syida said...

ada lagi. mak aku kata rasa macam karipap manis.

syuhada said...

sebab apa sad?

Prinzcy Syida said...

sbb byk kuar duit T___T

belogpizet said...

bila miskin p la mc d...err pe kaitan tah