Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Sunday, June 6

I Am A...


I took the test mentioned by Syuhada and here's the result :



You Are Cookie Monster




Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.



You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.



You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking



How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"



How crazy are my eyes anyway? I thought I am known for big eyes.

3 comments:

syuhada said...

"Syida wants COOKIE!"

hehe..
suka makan...

belogpizet said...

makan cookie tapi bersepah

Prinzcy Syida said...

syuhada,

cookie. i like. :p


makcik,

x pernah masuk mulut pn. mcm membazir tiap kali tgk dia makan.