Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Thursday, June 3

Awan The Artist



Introducing the artist : Awan

He tagged along during tuition today. To fill up his time, I gave him a piece of paper and a pencil. He drew a lot of things but only two managed to get my attention.

The first one, guess what this is....


.
.
.
.
.
.
Regardless of how many time you think, you'll never figure out that that's Ben 10. Check the watch!



O_o

Then another one,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's me. Can't find the resemblance.



Well, art is subjective so I guess this is art is some sort of way.

6 comments:

Kancilbiru said...

haha...nak sama...lariksssss!!

Prinzcy Syida said...

nnt aku try minta :p

syuhada said...

syida versi alien, tingginya kepala... remind me of .. er, apa movie tu? Mars Attack? hehe..

dan juga Ben 10 versi alian. jam je petunjuknya, kan kan kan? er, macam hantu dalam game Pacman. :P

Prinzcy Syida said...

my hair style is weird. aku x berani nk kata apa bila org tu tunjuk kt aku dgn senyum lebar.

belogpizet said...

ingat td squidward...hehe maybe the nose that he relfect to you...hehe

Prinzcy Syida said...

yr nose is just like mine :p