Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Sunday, May 23

To Bako National Park, And Beyond!



picture source : the good ol' wikipedia


Prior to our visit to Kuching, we plan on visiting the famous Bako National Park while we're there. Syuhada suggested it and I found it is kind of interesting (despite my not so fond of sweating, surprisingly I agree to go) Plus, I might have a chance to see a dolphin there.

So we have been researching for ways and packages regarding the issue. There are a lot of packages ranging from half day to 3 days tours. But none fit to my liking.

Then I seek for ways to get there (if we didn't want any package). We can take a certain No 6 bus near Grand Margarita Hotel and take a boat that operated by locals (each trip cost RM47++ for a whole boat) and get ourselves a guide from the park. That is 50% of risk here and there on everything.

Hmm....I am pretty torn.

4 comments:

Kancilbiru said...

excited la hangpa nk p kuching...jangan lupa gambar2...:P

Prinzcy Syida said...

of course (^_^)

syuhada said...

gambaq adalah wajib!! :)

btw, kuching tmpt yg makan duit..

Prinzcy Syida said...

aku sgt bersetuju!