Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, May 17

Barcode Watermark




I tried making new watermark today.I don't decode or whatever for the barcode, it's thanks to this site :

Free Barcode Generator - Barcoding Inc.

I don't know whether I can really scan that barcode but I don't really care. Plus, who'll scan my blog?

Despite that, it's pretty annoying that it's not transparent. I tried gif format but it still the same. I need to do something to remove the white background.


With white background.




Without white background

But from this images, it shows that some picture do require the white background. I might try both. I'll try this watermark for a while. I might change again if it annoy me.

5 comments:

Kancilbiru said...

wah nice...aku nk jugak..hehe

Prinzcy Syida said...

try ja satu. plus, it's free.

syuhada said...

cantik...

Hamza said...

Please tell me how did you remove the white background ?

Prinzcy Syida said...

edit it with photoshop. just choose magic wand tool->click->select inverse and then delete. easy.