Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, May 10

I'm In Pain




It's annoying to have mouth ulcer when your job require you to speak, a lot. I can't even yell correctly. I need to yell.

Totally painful to eat, drink, whatever activities require the usage of your mouth as well.

....

It said here, for treatment,

Topical (rubbed on) antihistamines, antacids, corticosteroids, or other soothing preparations may be recommended for applying directly to the ulcer.

English please???

Anyway, it also stated oral hygiene can help. Ah, like brushing teeth, mouthwash and stuff.

Avoid hot or spicy foods, which often increase the pain of mouth ulcers.

Great. I love spicy food. But I noticed mango hurt as well. They should add 'no acidic fruit' to the list.

For prevention,

Good oral hygiene may help prevent some types of mouth ulcers, as well as some complications from mouth ulcers. Good oral hygiene includes brushing the teeth at least twice per day, flossing at least daily, and getting regular professional dental cleanings and examinations.

Hey, I do brush my teeth twice a day~~~

Anyway, I hope this will cure soon as it hurt to speak. Most importantly it hurt to eat.

0 comments: