Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Tuesday, May 25

I Also Want To Watch Toy Story 3


As I checked Nuffnang site today, I saw this:



I want it! I want it! I thought I wanted to try (despite me never been so lucky for anything~~~) until I saw the date of the screening.


Great! I am so not available at that particular date and time. But, no matter, I still can find other way to watch it (one way or another) :p

Synopsis

Andy is now a teenage boy (18 years old). He is just days away from heading off to college, and his toys, including Woody and Buzz Lightyear, are worried about their uncertain future. The toys are thrown out by accident by Andy's mom (all except for Woody, because Andy puts him in his college box) and they sneak into a donation box in their van. Woody and the rest of the gang are shipped to Sunnyside Day Care, where they meet some new friends, such as Lotso the Bear and Ken. It turns out their new friends are not as friendly as they thought, and the bratty toddlers at the Day care are not as sweet as they seem. It isn't long before they realize that Andy is actively searching for them, knowing that his favorite childhood toys will always have a place in his heart. During an escape attempt Buzz gets damaged and resets to a Spanish version of his old delusional self. Now the toys must all work together to get Woody home before Andy leaves for college.

source : thanks to Wikipedia

Anyway, I can't wait to watch the new movie. I read about new characters added.

There's Ken:


How wacky can he be in Toy Story world? But Barbie already appeared in Toy Story 2 and she was so off character. Maybe there's a crazy side of Ken as well. Hoho~~~

There's Peas-in-a-Pod


So cute~~~

But why are children playing with peas in a pod?

No clue there.


And of course, the old characters:



Anyone up for a movie?

pictures source : Nuffnang

Trailer

6 comments:

syuhada said...

Ken will be the baddy one.. I think la by seeing the trailer. Bo Peep tak ada. Ganti dengan Barbie ke?

Prinzcy Syida said...

maybe. bo peep dh jd sexy? bukan dia bercinta dgn woody? tp muka dia mcm barbie.

syuhada said...

tapi Barbie tak bela kambing kot. hehe

Prinzcy Syida said...

barbie ada bela anjing, hehe.

belogpizet said...

i like that 3 alien...think cute.... :)

Prinzcy Syida said...

they are cute! i wonder whether they still consider mr potato head as their dad?