Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Wednesday, May 5

Flight Rescheduled : The Sequel


The first thing that pop into my mind this morning (apart from eat, pray, send Awan to school, eat, must complete the tasks in my list, eat - that's not really the first in my mind is it???) I need to call AirAsia to confirm my flights. It still a month away but if there's a change in my plan, I need to reschedule some things else as other plans tie in motion.

So, back to the not so helpful Live Chat.I waited 'till 9.15 a.m. to try and received this message:


9.30 a.m.

Same message.

10.00 a.m.

Same message.

Forget it! I tried another number, the one given in the sms. Unfortunately, no one pick up. Actually it (the call center) don't have the waiting tone like others. You know, classic songs being replayed or promoting stuffs. Apparently there's a recorded voice message saying the same message, non-stop:

Thank you for calling. Our representatives are currently unavailable. Please hold or call back later.

She kept repeating it again and again and again....

I don't know which irk me more. The waiting or that recorded voice message. I think most would probably irk by the message that they hung up and call later.

After three tries (well, I was pissed as well :p) I managed to talk to a representative (after I had to endure the repeated voice message, that is).

According to the representative, my flights are still as scheduled on 14th June and 18th of June and the email was a mistake. He'll notify the *whatever* department to inform this mistake.

Well, one down in my list for today. I felt half of my stamina being drained already...

6 comments:

syuhada said...

alhamdulillah... lega~~

Prinzcy Syida said...

tu la. aku mcm bengang masa cakap dgn customer service tu. dh tau pihak airasia salah hantar tp ttp nk rasa marah jgk. kesian pakcik tu~~~

syuhada said...

pakcik ke yang customer service tu?

Prinzcy Syida said...

ya (kalau bkn pakcik pn, pakcik jgk)

Kancilbiru said...

aku kalau call mcm ni bengang sbb bil tepon aku jalan...bukan depa nk bayaq. wah berkira gila...hahaha

Prinzcy Syida said...

mmg aku pn bengang. sbb tu la nk pakai live chat memula. tp dh x bleh. terpaksala call. mahal wo~~~