Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Tuesday, May 11

Flight Rescheduled : The Final


Hopefully, this will be the final of my now trilogy flight rescheduled posts. After the email that I received, the mistakes; today I received a call regarding my flights.

The connection was sux, probably due to poor connection. All I heard were AirAsia, bzz bzz (that's the sound effect for the noise during the phone call), 14th June, bzz bzz, AOR LCCT, more bzz bzz. Man, that's sux~~~

He had to call me twice to inform whatever he wanted to say. Finally I asked, "Will you be sending an email?" and he said yes. Okay that's good enough so I hang up. So after checking the email, I found out that the flight on 18th June also being rescheduled.


Awesome~~~

Well, one thing that I am thankful for is that the fact is I don't need to make major changes on my other plans.

4 comments:

syuhada said...

again and again. moga2 ini yang last dia reschedule, dan jangan bertindih dengan flight sarawak.

Prinzcy Syida said...

apsal kena smp 2x? sungguh x phm...

syuhada said...

mau start teori sendiri? haha

Prinzcy Syida said...

better not :p