Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Thursday, April 8

Writer's Block


Have you ever have that feeling you have tons to blog about but when you face the computer, it's gone in a jiffy.

Seriously I am under that attack now.

I have tons to write, pictures to publish but I don't know how to start when I face the computer. It's like I suddenly have brain freeze attack or something.

What is wrong with me???

http://pixelsit.blogspot.com/

p/s 1 : I only have one paper left for the exam. Chaiyok!
p/s 2 : My computer starts acting up, again. Some kind of weird video problem that I don't have a clue what's wrong and how to solve it. Never have that problem before. I seriously detest visiting the shop right now!

4 comments:

Kancilbiru said...

tarik napas....taip satu2...dak pun p baca buku dulu...(ceh nasihat padahal aku exam next week) hahaha

Prinzcy Syida said...

rasa rasa baik aku p baca buku dulu :p

syuhada said...

me, like all the time! mental block~~

Prinzcy Syida said...

i really know how you feel T_T