Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Sunday, April 11

Let's Toggle!


Since I was pretty busy with final exam last week, I didn't have enough time to prepare good material for tuition class. So in the end, we played toggle/boggle game.


It's pretty easy. You just need to arrange the letters given to form a word. Points will be given according to the number of letters you used (minimum 3 letters).




  • 3 letters = 1 point





  • 4 letters = 2 point





  • 5 letters = 3 point





  • 6 letters = 1 point + 1 bonus point since they used all 6 letters given





  • So I divided them into three groups and they started the game. Motivation : a prize to be given next week. Who does work for free? Even in a game...

    I was bored waiting for them to complete the game so I walked around and snapped some pics (bad teacher, bad bad teacher)







    As you can see, they still have time to glimpse while I was taking pictures. One even said, "Did my picture okay?"

    I already checked their answer so I'll head to buy a hamper this week.

    Lesson learnt from this game :

    1 - It's okay to let them use the dictionary. They took longer time to search instead of using their brains to try to think for simple words that they already know.

    2 - Give each team the same letters.

    3 - Prepare the gift beforehand if the gift is awesome and 'mouth watering'. It will definitely motivate them. If the gift is so-so, keep it until it's time to give it to them.

    4 comments:

    syuhada said...

    food is always the best prize! haha

    Prinzcy Syida said...

    of course!

    belogpizet said...

    cikgu ni memang suka ambik gmbr...

    Prinzcy Syida said...

    ik pn sama gak ^,^