Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Tuesday, April 13

Rude Reunion


What would you say to someone that you haven't met for years?

How about ask that person to join a MLM under you.

How do you feel about that?

Today, out of all days, and after years, my adopt sister wanted to meet me. She suddenly gave me a call and said she wanted to pay me a visit. She became my adopt sister when I was thirteen (I was in the hostel) and the last time we met was like three years ago.

I was already curious since she was so insisted. It's like, meet me or else situation. So I agreed. Besides, we haven't seen each other for a long long time so why not right?

Then she showed up at my door, with a bag full of stuff and started promoting the MLM. That was really rude!

But, instead of giving her her own medicine, I decided to be a nice host. I usually kicked away people like this but I just sat there and listened (I pretend really hard to do that!) and try not to criticize with my big mouth (I did slipped once a while, can't help it :p) In the end, I still said no.

But really, no matter how dense you are, should you speak of something like that when you met someone again after years of lost contact? At least, don't do that on the first meeting. And if the person already showed the signs of hate plus no interest, stop doing that!

Well back to my adopt sister's case. Since I refused, she said I need more persuasion. She'll do that until I agree. She even said she'll come again.

Sure, watch me run!

http://pixelsit.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Kancilbiru said...

eeee....annoying. kok yer pun nak meniaga cakap la terus terang..nak melawat tapak konon...cis!

2nd time, sound ja..hehe

Prinzcy Syida said...

that's why i really feel annoyed! dh lama x jmp bkn nk tny khabar, meniaga la plak!

Kancilbiru said...

syida, mohon jawatan kat uitm..

http://iapps.uitm.edu.my/epengambilanstaf/

belogpizet said...

sapa tu...sapa haha gossip gurlz

Prinzcy Syida said...

pn kancilbiru,

ada kuar iklan lagi? ok! nnt apply.


makcik pizet,

ang x kenal kut. x pernah jmp.

syuhada said...

eeiii tolonglah orang macam ni. satu lagi, orang yang tiba2 super-nice, cakap lembut gila, yang dulu ber'aku-ang' tiba2 membahasakan diri nama... ow ow ow! puh-lease! sebab banyak kali kena, aku alergik betul dengan orang macam ni. lepas ni, jumpa pun langsung tak mau dah.

Prinzcy Syida said...

syida pn rasa geli. oh ow! *puke*

but you are so right. no hoping to see that person anymore.