Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Friday, April 23

The Beautiful Award


I received an award from Syuhada.



Seriously?

Move on to the questions part.

1. Thank and link the person that give the award

Domo arigato! Thanks a lot Syuhada! Even though you probably would read this speech as a joke, I still want to say thank you so much for the award. Okay, I sound like overreacting~~~


2. Pass this award to 15 other bloggers that you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic:

I don't even have 15 bloggers in my list. Besides, a few of them already received this award from others. Hmm...

1 - K.Ti.
2 - Aida
3 - K.Hanim

Only 1/5...


3. Contact them all to tell that they’ve won the award

Sure, sure.


4. State 7 things about yourself:

Huh? Err...

1 - I talk really fast. Really really fast. Mostly some people would complain. Like I can slow down~~~
2 - I love cats. Cute creatures~~~
3 - My obsessions : computer, coffee, computer.
4 - I love window shopping.
5 - I am tall and not short either (huh?) But recently I began to think I am a dwarf, if you get what I mean...
6 - I love to name most of my things or pets. Like my car (Kuro), turtle key chain from Pz (Brownie) and my cats (Miow Miow, Creme, Cheeze, Carrot, Ketot and Shiro)
7 - I love gifts.

4 comments:

syuhada said...

i dont get what u mean. y think u are a dwarf?

Prinzcy Syida said...

oh the dwarf. well...i'm glad u don't understand!

syuhada said...

apa??? tak aci! nak tau awat awat awat?

Prinzcy Syida said...

....