Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Thursday, March 25

Scattered Thunderstorm


I don't really take notice of the weather report in the Yahoo!Mail (though I check my emails like 10 times a day - if the connection is awesome~~~)

Just today, I noticed this :




The one pointed by my arrow meant scattered thunderstorm. Okay, so Kuala Nerang is kinda huge area with lot of villages. So which part was hit by scattered thunderstorm? By 'scattered' meant several places right? The real thing is, there's not even a drop of rain tonight. Let alone thunderstorm.

Weather reports are not rely reliable.


p/s : I just completed writing report speech, so my brain felt kinda thicky and fuzzy.

3 comments:

syuhada said...

dia nak suruh sediakan payung sebelum hujan la tu...

Prinzcy Syida said...

ari ni gelap skit. hopefully it will rain soon.

Kancilbiru said...

aku pun penah nampak yang sungai petani...hehehe