Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Thursday, March 11

My Schedule Is Full


12th of March 2010

I have to teach tuition from 8.00 a.m. to noon. Then I am going straight to SP as I have one paper for mid term exam at 3.00 p.m. Since there's another activity for tomorrow at SP, I'll be staying at Pz's house. She's not home but I have class and exam, I can't organise for a party at her house :p


13th of March 2010

The 4th tutorial. Start from 8.00 a.m. to noon. There's supposed to be another class but the tutor just text me about postponing it to next week. Oh goody!


15th of March 2010

Mid term again. From 9.00 a.m. to 9.45 a.m. I will be traveling from home to SP.


Since I'll be busy for these days mentioned above, I probably stay away from online world for a while. Tada~~~

5 comments:

Kancilbiru said...

nanti kalau hang dok SP, kita dating ok..

Prinzcy Syida said...

aku mmg kt sp skarang (tu yg bleh broadband pz) tp ang kt s.alam~~~

syuhada said...

dating tak ajak aku.... huh!

Prinzcy Syida said...

ni lg sorang! mcm mana nk ajak hah???

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.