Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, March 15

Bye Bye Mid Term, Hello Final


My last day of mid term exam is today. Seriously, it was sux.

What I read doesn't really came out. I don't expect straight to the point questions but this is a different matter. They're asking about numbers and sort of related question. For example, I read about human development theories and what each theory said. Unfortunately, the question was like, "how many human development theory are there?"

I don't count damn it!

There's at least 2-3 of similar question.

That mid term share 40% from the total marks. I'm doomed!

Ah well, since it's over, there's no point lamenting over it anymore. I need to focus for the final exam. I don't intend to make the same mistake twice.

Chayo Syida!



http://pixelsit.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Kancilbiru said...

aku pun dah nak final dah..next month..huhu takutttttttt

Prinzcy Syida said...

chayo niza!

syuhada said...

chayok both of u!

aku jugak yg penyegan mengaji... hahaha~

Prinzcy Syida said...

Thank you!

x pa, bila rajin ang sambung la mengaji.

syuhada said...

macam tak akan je... hahaha!

Kancilbiru said...

aidat, hang takpa dah berdegree dah...hehehee

syuhada said...

tapi belum ber-master lagi.. huhu