Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, January 4

Visiting A CC


An experienced a super slow connection...

Actually I need to print acceptance letters for the university but the printer at home was suffering from pms I-am-not-really-sure problem. So I visited a CC in town to print the letters.

It's been a long time since I visited one so I forgot how slow their connection was! Damn. Not to mention, the printer there kept giving me a headache. Suddenly, it stop responding. I need to shut the window down a couple of time for each document before I finally gave up and called pizet to help me print the last one.

I need to fix my printer or get a new one!

5 comments:

pizet77 said...

beli ja br lama dah dia pun dah uzur dah...beli masa sem 3 tu usung nek bas ngan sob...huhu

Prinzcy Syida said...

nnt la. x ada budget. lg pn nk yg 3 in 1. ari tu jmp RM100++

Paint brushes said...

it's good for you. Sometime our small but important need give us a big headache.......

Paint brushes said...

do you find any solution????

Prinzcy Syida said...

Paint brushes,

I did.