Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Wednesday, January 13

Steam Crabs


After the craving and escape attempt, finally, we had Steam Crabs on the menu.

I researched on the Net for the best recipe but found none to my liking. Mostly required dipping. So, I created my own.



Ingredients

Onion - diced
* Garlic
* Lemongrass
* Ginger
* Red Chili
Lime Juice
Salt and pepper

* Blended together

Directions

Mix all and steam for 15 minutes. Done. Add veggies if you want.

Did I sound a chef? Did I? Did I? :p

The taste

Really worth waiting. BTW, lime juice isn't necessary, I just like it so I add it.

8 comments:

syuhada said...

wah.. chef syida!

Prinzcy Syida said...

yea~~~

Kancilbiru said...

mak aii...lazato tu..adeh..

pizet77 said...

y x mcm lam gmbr sblm ni dah tenggelam ngan brocoli...tp brocoli tu nmpk sedap

Prinzcy Syida said...

Pn Kancilbiru,

mmg lazat. bleh try.

Pn Pizet,

tu la. byk la plak broccoli tu (tp suma mak makan T___T) tp sepit nampak, so ada la rupa ketam tu skit.



*oh kenapa aku sgt bersopan memanggil kamu berdua pn???

Kancilbiru said...

chef mmg kena cakap bahasa puan-puan..tak caya taknya chef wan. muahahaaha

pizet77 said...

dah mcm lam tv tu "hari ni resepi kite mcm ni ye puan2" hehe

Prinzcy Syida said...

nampaknya aku mmg ada bakat jd chef -bleh blah-