Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Saturday, January 30

Lazy Saturday


Saturday is a day to be relax and get lazy...

Well, not really. But, despite not yet working, I will usually be very busy all week (even on Friday) so it's natural I wanted a day out. I have classes on a few Saturday but mostly not.

So laying around and become fatter...





BTW, I already started my tuition classes yesterday. To be honest, it's not a really goody goody feeling. You need to be really patient when it come to teaching tuition. No high voices and be a charmer. Plus, my students were primary school students! One even cried when he came to early and there's no friend in his class yet -_-" I had to calm him down before we could began the class (which join by a few others by then)

4 comments:

Kancilbiru said...

hahaaha...nangis sebab tak dak org? sian budak tu...*tgh imagine teacher syida pujuk..ala bucuk bucuk...*

Prinzcy Syida said...

x ada la smp tahap mcm tu :p

syuhada said...

darjah berapa tu?

Prinzcy Syida said...

yg nangis tu darjah 3.