Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Thursday, January 7

Jojo's Fashion Show


While snooping around for Final Fantasy VII game download, I came across this game





Since I am up to crazy dress up, why not!





In this game, you'll be Jojo Cruz, a retired fashion designer that make a comeback after being persuaded by your daughter. Each fashion show will required you to create a style based on the themes given. It just drag, match up and push that girl to the runway (via clicking of course~~~)

It's a free game but it came with annoying ads every end of each round.



There's nothing that I can do about it. It would work more if I can remember which dress to match up with what (a guideline was provided before each fashion show) but I was never into fashion so it's more of crazy match ups. Who care? I was having lots of fun!

I think it's be a while before I'll get bored of this and start searching for Final Fantasy VII again.

3 comments:

syuhada said...

kalau game kat Fb mudah nak addicted nih~~~

Prinzcy Syida said...

nasib baik bkn kt fb so x pyh kena ada connection br bleh main (skarang connection tgh tenat, sekejap ada sekejap ilang)

Prinzcy Syida said...

Okay, I seriously take that back. Apparently we need an Internet connection to play the free game. Play without connection? Purchase!