Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Saturday, January 16

Good Stress Vs. Bad Stress


Good stress - stress that motivate, drive you to challenge the obstacle.

Bad Stress - the one with negativity and can make you feel more down.

Why am I starting a class on stress today?

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I attended Tutorial 0 today. In that class we were taught on stress and handling it.

Well, this post got nothing to do with the class, it's what happened on my way home afterward.

I used SP (U) toll gate. There's a green Saga already there, already took her toll card but she stopped at the exit, blocking all of us. There's already a lineup on my back.

I don't know what hold her up but shouldn't she solve it on the curb? I could feel others' stare make a hole on Kuro's butt.

So I honked.

Instead of apologize or move, she showed me the f*ck sign.

Well, normally, which already cross my mind, I would think of the bad-stress responses like,

"You want a piece of me!"

or

"F*ck you back!"

But then I remember such responses only make me angrier afterward.

So I think of good-stress response.

"That illiterate dimwit lady probably don't know how to drive! She just embarrassing herself. Let her be! Don't entertain idiot!"

I do feel better like that. Wow, today's lesson really stick on me.


p/s : don't mind the crossed words, I did used that and I do felt better. I crossed them to make a polite post :p



glitter-graphics.com

4 comments:

syuhada said...

wt*! she showed u the sign?? kurengnya! for the bad stress, if it was me, i would honked longer than the first one.
but being the original me, i might not do that at the first place. not related with the good stress or what..

Prinzcy Syida said...

i did want to do that until that good stress thing cross my mind :p

Kancilbiru said...

aku penah balas f*ck tu sekali..then aku rasa guilty sesangat...& malu jugak sebab sama bodoh dgn org tu..skrg dah insaf..tak mau balas..aku geleng-geleng kepala ja kalau org tu salah...

Prinzcy Syida said...

aku mmg x phm apa masalah dia, plus x mgkn aku tau but that kind of attitude mmg x bleh diterima.

tp kalau setakat geleng kepala aku rasa x puas ati :p