Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Thursday, December 17

[UPDATED] The Call


So, about the call.

I was ready to face the wrath, slaughtering, killing auras and laser attacks (okay, that's too much~~~)

I went to meet the principal.

So what do you think happened to me?

1 or 2?

(or 3???)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's 1.

And nothing to do with my job scope.

Actually, the principal was pissed off when he found out the school site wasn't updated for quite a time and he wanted a quick action for that. He vented his anger in the meeting room and a teacher mentioned my name and my small expertise. So he called me. (I wish he never found my blog *cross fingers*)

Damn. I wished he mentioned it on the phone. Stop with all the suspense that can indirectly kill me.

So, got a task to do. But right now, I need to chill out.

2 comments:

nizaa said...

owwhh kena update website sekolah..bagus bagus..bila lagi nak praktikkan apa yang dipelajari...

Prinzcy Syida said...

aku bkn terer sgt pn tp dh dpt mandat, kena la buat.