Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Thursday, December 10

I Found Something




I found these two at Hinode. It's a new store in Tesco Mergong area. Almost every items inside are at the cost of RM5. Actually I've been looking for a tealight candles holder for quite a time but hasn't found the one that I like. So I fell in love with these two.

Last night I was testing whether they will crack after I used them. They survived! I might head back for another. Too bad they're not available in red.

6 comments:

nizaa said...

wow...comel..berapa harga nih?

Prinzcy Syida said...

rm5

haida_s_h said...

aku panggil Hinode ni kedai 5ringgit. semua item dia harga 5rm. this is where i got all ur gifts before. hehehe pecah rahsia :P

puan nizaa, kat SACC ada kedai ni. tingkat 1 sama aras dengan MPH. tapi dia kat belakang sikit dekat dgn lift belah kanan.

Prinzcy Syida said...

whose gifts? mine?

frankly speaking, i never mind the price. okay ja if i love the things.

kt sini dh buka sejak bln 10. tp pnyla x pernah perasan, br kelmarin ja singgah.

nizaa said...

ooo..aku rasa aku tahu..yeah yeah..kat sacc.

nizaa said...

ooo..aku rasa aku tahu..yeah yeah..kat sacc.