Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Thursday, December 31

Happy New Year 2010


HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Wow~~~

It's already 2010.

When I was young I used to imagine that cars can fly at the year of 2000. I guess that's never going to happen. 10 years past the estimated years and the only car flying on the air are cable cars (with help of wires)

Anyway, since it's already new year, it's time for resolution.

(whether I can fulfill them or not is not a question!)

Apart from my 2009 wishlist,



I want to :

1 - increase my Adsense earnings. I am far from payout and that got to change.

2 - increase fund in any bank.

3 - be a better person from before.

Probably more wishes/resolutions will come but for now I just want all these (oh greedy~~~)

Have a good year to all of you!

3 comments:

Nizaa said...

dalam keadaan ekonomi sekarang yang tak ketahuan, suma org berharap dapat buat simpanan dalam bank memasing. aku pun! Money does matters...

syuhada said...

tahun baru ni boleh la jadikan permulaan untuk menyimpan... pesanan penaja kepada diri sendiri =)

Happy New Year, Syida!

Prinzcy Syida said...

Happy New Year suma ^.^