Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Friday, January 1

[UPDATED] Celebrating New Year? Watch The Moon




picture courtesy of RT


KUALA LUMPUR: Stick around after New Year fireworks displays are over. There's something else in the sky to usher in the new year.
Malaysians can also welcome the New Year by observing a partial lunar eclipse between 1.17am and 5.28am on Jan 1.

more news


-------------------------------♥♥♥--------------------------------------



I think I am still wide awake at that time just to watch the Moon. But even if I did, mak will freak out if I walk outside the house at that hour. Though I must say it's really tempting.

Indecisive...


-------------------------------♥♥♥--------------------------------------

[UPDATED] I did went out and try to witness the eclipse. Since it's a bad girl behaviour and mak might freak out if I used the front door, I used the back door. The Moon looked clear and bright at 10.00 pm, I thought I had no problem to see the eclipse during the estimated time.

Wrong!

It's cloudy. Even though I could see the Moon, it's not clear enough and really frustrating.

Too bad.

8 comments:

Nizaa said...

baik..aku nak tunggu...

Prinzcy Syida said...

okes ^.^

syuhada said...

xmau lah! baik tidoq hahahaha

actually takutlah nak keluar dari rumah malam2 buta kat sini. bukan takut hantu, takut kat orang huhu

Prinzcy Syida said...

that's why mak will freak out. kt sini ada sorang lelaki GS yg jln satu kampung. mmg scary utk kaum wanita.

Nizaa said...

hahaha..lelaki GS..lama tak dgr term tu...

Prinzcy Syida said...

sbb x ramai kut la ni, hahaha :p

syuhada said...

budak degil! keluaq jugak =P

Prinzcy Syida said...

:p