Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, December 21

The Belated B'Day Gift


In conjunction with prior event, Syuhada returned with a gift. Yeah!!! (you know I love gift~~~)

Nicely wrapped gift.




The first wrapper. I savagely rip it just to find...




a CNY mandarin orange box. Inside it...



was another wrapper. So thick! The whole newspaper. Then...



a cardbox. Hmm....

Seriously I thought there was more. But that was it as this..


was hidden inside.


A tile mural (with one ugly photo of me, I know you did that on purpose~~~)

But even so, this was sweet.

Thanks a lot! This was a really nice gift.

4 comments:

nizaa said...

so sweet la gambar tu...i loike ^-^

Prinzcy Syida said...

hehe, tu sbb x nampak gambar buruk aku. btw, thx.

haida_s_h said...

i also like! hahahaha

Prinzcy Syida said...

:p