Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Saturday, November 28

I Want To Watch





Ninja Assasin.

Why : I want to see Rain kick butts. Ehem, well, rephrase, I want to see Rain in action.




My Spy

Why : Combination between Afdlin and KRU can be intriguing to watch. That reminds me, I haven't watch Papadom.




Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel

Why : I just love them. No reason otherwise.




Raging Phoenix

Why : Girl can kick ass fight too. Ever since I watched Chocolate, I want to see another movie starring Jija Yanin.

2 comments:

haida_s_h said...

another afdlin's movie??? betul2 disturbing my budget la.... :P

papadom xboleh tengok online kah? vcd original dia dah release, but i doubt u would buy an original one :P

Prinzcy Syida said...

Hey, I do bought certain movies in original dvds.

BTW, movie ni x release lg so your wallet can rest for a while. Papadom plak tgk la camana nnt. Nak ke panggung tu x mgkn dh kut.